Wednesday, December 21, 2011

the reason i write is...

… not really for everyone else to read, though there is a certain comfort in knowing that someone out there understands or is going through something similar. but the real reason i write is to document a portion of my life.

many things happen in life and sometimes it’s not the big decisions that you wind up making but the little things that occur along the way. different little things that seem significant enough to write bout at that time but in the end of it all may not have meant much.

my little space here doesn’t always tell the full story, it merely outlines that moment in time. my thoughts, my feelings. captured at that one moment in time. almost like confiding in a close friend who passes no judgement... you get to be irrational, impulsive, inane.

uninhibited

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 6:04 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I pretty much know exactly what you mean. You get to be irrational, impulsive, no judgements, free of everything...
I'm new to blogging but it means a lot to me because I think I found a way of expressing myself, which I usually find difficult to do. I'll follow your blog, check out mine if you want to.

 
At 6:10 AM, Blogger Mannie said...

Hi, just checking in to see how you're going. Hope things are good with you.

 
At 6:10 AM, Blogger Katya said...

Hey Jo, just dropped by to say hi and hope life is being good to you :)

 
At 1:57 AM, Blogger Востряков Илья said...

Thanks for your blog. It was very helpful and wise!

 
At 7:31 AM, Anonymous G/W said...

That's really how I feel too.
It's to record how I felt at the moment about a situation before the magic is lost and how I feel after the loss. My blog is therapy.

 
At 1:43 AM, Blogger Katya said...

Hey Jo, miss your blogging, hope all is well with you.

 
At 9:02 AM, Anonymous Jonah P said...

Intteresting read

 

Post a Comment

<< Home