Thursday, November 19, 2015

Where do we go from here?

When I first started out in this little blog space way back in February 2006, it was solely to chronicle my "search" for "the one". I kept discussions limited to being about guys and dating and I preserved my anonymity the entire time because that was the only way I knew I could be totally open and honest.

And though circumstances has since changed (pretty radically) from almost 10 years ago and I'm no longer in the same phase anymore, I have been reluctant to give this up. I have been toying with the idea of "coming back" though I'm not quite sure what to come back to or create.

Certainly it wouldn't be about dating different guys anymore. But I'm also reluctant to divulge too many details of my own personal life with the alpha boy either. And let's face it, horror dating stories make for so much better content fodder.

So what happens next?

I don't know but I'm curious to find out.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home